Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin














Halloween is all over the place here. There's candy corn, skulls and pumpkins everywhere. There's even a Halloween shop that sells all things Halloween-ish, from witchy outfits to animated/talking figures of skeletal butlers and cat silhouettes.

I just realized that where I live is a perfect trick-or-treat paradise - totally safe for kids to roam around with lots of candy-assed grown-ups.

Anyway, thought of you and grabbed this chocolate-covered orange marshmallow in the shape of a pumpkin from the display as I was buying shaving foam - yes, even the chemist shops do the whole Halloween thing. I'll be sure to spare a passing thought for you when I munch into it on 31st ;)

(°_°)

That's meant to be a pumpkin-head, by the way, even if it does look more like the Stay-Puffed marshmallow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment