Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cards

Ooops! Seems I've been neglecting the blog for a few days. It's not that I haven't got stuff. Just that I haven't really had time - what with building a website (now complete at http://www.jeddonohoe.com) and sending out crawly emails asking for work.

Anyway, I'm here now with a couple of things.











The first, a little box found in storage boxes...











... that's full of the cutest, diddy, little cards that remind me of After Eights...











... you open the card and there are some pearls of wisdom inside (not wafer-thin mints at all). Kinda like the old-school version of Flair or something.

The one above says, "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
– Helen Keller

And a stars-and-stripes wristband. Hmmm! A bit too patriotic? Well, okay, maybe just a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment