Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gross!













Yep. Totally. Don’t know why I bought you a pack of ten plastic cockroaches. Just for fun I s’pose. Then, when I came across a whoopee cushion (the last one in the shop, incidentally), they just seemed to go naturally together.
As an aside, I always wanted a whoopee cushion when I was a kid. There used to be this bubble gum that came from America (Bazooka Joe) that had offers for things like whoopee cushions and x-ray specs inside of the wrapper. You had to collect a certain number of wrappers and send them off to an address in the States with a 25¢ stamp for postage – not that easy for a kid living in England. So, the whoopee cushion (and the x-ray specs, for that matter) was a kind of impossible dream.














Saw some ‘Americandies’ at the place where we’re getting the car fixed, thought of you and pocketed a few. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment