Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas














A bit repetitive, I know (you have the hearts already), but jolly good fun for Christmastime drinks. And now that I'll be seeing you before the big day, totally in the spirit of the season. Not that I'd have been able to stop myself buying you Christmasy stuff anyway. As amatter of fact, I bought this BEFORE I knew you were coming to Georgia.



I got this too - a gel snowman that sticks on a mirror (or window, I guess) which I thought was kinda cool.

There's loads of Christmas stuff in the shops now that Halloween is over and I'd be willing to bet it's nowhere near as thick on the ground in Cairo. Mind you, I'd be pretty hard pushed to find a Sham el Naseem card when the time comes.

How ironic language can be! I just discovered that "alcohol" is an Arabic word.

No comments:

Post a Comment